Rhino Web Group is a team of creative, energetic, confident, free-thinking, entrepreneurial individuals, seeking a like-minded designer/developer to join our team.
Founded in 2007, Rhino Web Group provides digital marketing services to clients in the B2B industrial and manufacturing industries. Our focus is creating brand recognition, increasing website traffic and leads with Marketing Automation, SEO, Retargeting, and Social Media Marketing services.
- Reliable internet connection and adequate hardware required. (laptop/desktop, mouse, headset, etc)
- Available portfolio of previous work to assess and evaluate.
- Able to effectively manage their own time and tasks.
- Can independently generate quality graphic designs.
- Able to extract important details from client or project manager to develop well-thought-out designs for use in emails, social media, advertisements, and website development.
- Extensive experience with HTML, CSS, and Java development, as well as knowledge of multiple CMS platforms, WordPress being most important.
- Ability to collaborate within a team and give constructive critiques.
- Mature temperament, able to receive and assess critiques of their work.
- CREATIVE. Can generate their own ideas without having to be walked through.
- The ideal candidate would bring their own artistic flair and creative process to the team.
- Needs an entrepreneurial spirit, and ability to understand the culture of Rhino Web Group. We are not a hierarchy; we are a TEAM. We succeed and grow as a team of freethinkers who push to develop creative, innovative marketing strategies for our clients.
- Possess a level of curiosity and willingness to learn, accept challenges, solve problems, generate new ideas, teach and share what you’ve learned.
- 2-5 Years of hands-on design experience (within an agency or as a freelancer)
- Complete proficiency in all Adobe applications.
- Work from home experience preferred
- Video/Animation Experience is a bonus.
- Collaborate with marketing specialist to develop graphics and generate HTML templates for email marketing.
- As part of the web development team, would be responsible for taking clients’ needs provided in project kick-offs and conceptualizing a creative UI/UX design from wireframe to mockup to full-scale development and testing.
- Generate graphics to use for social media, banner advertisements, infographics, white papers, presentations, etc.
- Ability to develop branding packages for all clients, including but not limited to: logo design/redesign, favicon, font selection/variation, color scheme, letterhead, collateral material designs, etc.
- Able to assist with Webmaster Support tasks like website content and graphic updates.
- Manage design tasks and project statuses within a task management system. Strict accountability and personal management of time are required.
- Independent contractor position. 20-30 hours to start, opportunity for 40 hours based on performance.
- 6-week probationary period required.
- Hourly rate increases subject to performance and full team evaluation
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Pay: $18.00 - $24.00 per hour
We are a 100% remote agency. You will be able to work from the safety of your own environment. No travel required.
- Adobe Illustrator: 2 years (Required)
- Adobe Photoshop: 2 years (Required)
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
Company's Facebook page:
- Remote interview process
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings