We are looking for a talented Web Designer to create amazing user experiences. to add to our team. The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful web design. They should have superior user interface design skills. The successful candidate will be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts. They will be able to transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional designs for our clients. Strong graphic design & SEO skills preferred.
This position is contract based and 100% remote and extremely flexible. Ideal for a freelancer, or someone looking for a side gig.
Considering this job is on a contract/freelance basis we would work together to figure out a fair pay depending on experience, fit and job type.
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
- Conceptualize original website design ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex roadblocks
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to communicate interaction and design ideas
- Present and defend designs and key deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
- Available on a short notice
- Proven work experience as a web designer
- Strong knowledge of SEO
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator or other visual design and wire-framing tools
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Up-to-date with the latest Web trends, techniques and technologies
- BS/MS in Human-Computer Interaction, Interaction Design or a Visual Arts subject
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Pay: From $10.00 per hour
- Web Design: 1 year (Required)
- Graphic design: 1 year (Required)
Full Time Opportunity: